Rolling Rock beer lets urban legend surround the appearance of the number 33 on all of their products.
Here are just a couple of the top theories:
1) it commemorates the end of prohibition in 1933.
2) it was the number of steps to get to the brewing floor of the original brewery.
3) it was the number of a racehorse that one of the founders owned.
4) it is the recommended temperature for serving beer: 33 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) it is the number of ingredients in the Rolling Rock recipe.
I am a beer enthusiast not a corporate affiliate.
Artwork is my own. If you enjoyed this post then keep following!